Monday, February 2, 2015

Teen unintentionally shoots friend in the arm and the penis

A 15-year-old Collier County, Florida called 911 for help. "I've been shot. I've been shot," he said. "Can you please call the rescue?"

The 911 dispatcher asked him what kind of gun was used and where he had been shot.

"I don't know," the teen replied.  "Just please come get me, please. I'm bleeding out, please. I think I am shot in the arm...and I think my penis."

The teen was flown to a hospital in For Myers for treatment. He told police a friend had shot him unintentionally and that he had told the friend to leave his house to avoid getting into trouble.

Police are investigated in the incident.  It is not known where the teenagers got the gun. The injured teen has been released from the hospital and is in stable condition.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are two teens that most likely are ignorant of basic gun safety...WHY??????

There have been so many pushes by the NRA and concerned citizen groups to teach gun safety in our public schools and nearly all of these requests have been denied by totally ignorant, bordering on criminally stupid, school admin types. Do we want to stop reading about these heart rending stories? Tell your schools to allow our students to learn about the safe use of guns. Ignorance and fear are no way to educate our children.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the post. This could be really helpful fr those who are interested in guns like me. Having guns for safety not for killing is really helpful in making environment around us more safer and good for everyone.
Regards:
MA Gun License