Thursday, April 7, 2011

4-year-old shot in road rage incident

Tammitha Williams was stopped at a red light in Atlanta, Georgia. When the light turned green and she didn't move fast enough the white SUV behind her became impatient and honked his horn. Tammitha honked back, and turn the corner. She told reporters, "the next thing I know, he's behind me, he's weaving back and forth in traffic like coming beside my car and I'm like, what's wrong with this man? He jumped back behind me and that's when I heard the gunshot."
The bullet went through the back of her mini van, through the backseat, through the car seat where her 4-year-old son Korda was sitting, and struck Korda in the buttocks. Doctors say Korda should make a full recovery.
"We are very lucky," said the local police. "We could just as easy be working a homicide case today. A matter of inches in any direction."
Ohh shoot.

No comments: