Monday, July 19, 2010

Woman cleaning garage unintentionally fires stored gun, kills herself

An Alabama woman was cleaning up her garage. She was trying to untangle an electrical extension cord that had been wrapped around a camping tent. A small caliber handgun had been placed inside the tent some time ago. While trying to untangle the cord the gun unexpectedly discharged. The woman was shot in the head and died at Huntsville Hospital.
Ohh shoot.

1 comment:

japete said...

Too tragic, and yes, unavoidable. What are people thinking, leaving loaded guns around? I suppose they think that guns don't kill people, people do. Here is a prime example of a gun that killed someone with no one pulling the trigger.