Monday, March 3, 2014

Woman unintentionally discharges gun at children's YMCA swim lesson

Kamila Brudi, of Austin, Texas, was watching her children's swim lessons at the YMCA.  According to reports, Brudi was looking through her purse for something when she unintentionally discharged the loaded, unlocked handgun she had in the bag. The gun was not in a holster, but just loose in her purse.

Brudi told police she usually keeps her .38 caliber Derringer handgun in her car for protection and that she forgot to take it out of her purse before going into the YMCA.

Police said because Brudi did not intend to discharge the weapon they only issued her a citation for Discharge of Firearm where Prohbitied - a city ordinance violation.


7 comments:

Gunner Jacky said...

For the safety purpose it is good to keep the gun with us. We should have a gun license and knowledge of shooting.
_________________
Firearms Safety Training




luky begum said...


Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all people you actually recognize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Kindly also discuss with my website.
Survival swim lessons

czarina said...

Fantastic resource! I am permanently searching online for articles that can benefit me. Thank you for this one.

www.n8fan.net

MA Gun License said...

That mistake would have cause an accident. Nothing can be as dangerous as a unlocked loaded gun. I thank god that she didn't press the trigger accidentally.

andrea chiu said...


I understand that every person has the passion in any aspects or things. If you love something and it came in front of you it completes your day and your mood turns into something you won't expected. I love your work and I want to read more about it. Visit my site if you have time . Thank you.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Cindy Dy said...


Very interesting story. I didn't find it boring to read. In fact, I really had a lot of fun reading your post. Thanks.

Bob
www.gofastek.com

lee woo said...

Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


ufgop.org
ufgop.org